Naogaon: A man died from electrocution in Degree More area of the district town on Saturday afternoon.
The deceased was identified as Belal Hossain,55, son of Kader Hossain, a resident of Bangabaria area of the district town. He was an employee of Naogaon Vocational Training Institute.
Locals said Belal came in contact with a live electric wire and died on the spot while collecting leaf from a tree in the area at about 1:00 pm.
Jakirul Islam, officer-in-charge of Sadar Model Police Station, confirmed the incident.